Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back home...

We're back home from a weekend with the parents. We got to have visits with both sets and the time was well spent. Even though Saharh and I are not watching tv, we still got regular updates for the national championship from my mother of all folks. :) My thanks to both sets of parents for helping us keep to our fast. I know that not watching tv is not always an easy thing to give up.

Congratulations to Alabama. I can't say I'm thrilled but they represented the state and the SEC well from what I hear. I know it means I'll have to put up with a bunch of talk from co-workers but I suppose that's part of being a fan.

Tomorrow I get to jump back on the FileNet migration train again. Praying for wisdom on going to Missouri to see Saharh's grandmother. Good night all!

No comments: